- 06-Feb-2013 to 07-Mar-2013 (EST)
- Orlando, FL, USA
- Full Time
Seeking an Entry level Shop Technician for mechanical repair work and manufacturing duties of Cathode Ray Tubes
- Technical/mechanical assembly work on Cathode Ray Tubes (CRT) for flight simulation projection systems which will require working with glycol.
- Communicating/Coordinating with the office and warehouse staff.
- Performing necessary housekeeping duties in order to maintain a clean, safe & organized working warehouse environment.
- Basic understanding of electrical systems (AC and DC) and mechanical systems (assemble and disassemble basic mechanical devices).
- Tool and hardware knowledge (screw drivers, drills, hammers, wrenches, etc...) Mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office programs, as necessary. Ability to follow complex verbal and written instructions with minimal supervision. Capable of lifting 50 lbs to 70 lbs.
- Having an excellent attitude, being customer focused, having strong communications skills, technical ability, trainable, adaptable, and must be a team player! A commitment to excellence.
growing company in the Orlando area offering excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision insurance, and supplemental insurance for full-time employees. Employee will be eligible for 401k and profit sharing once full-time.Opportunity to grow with the company! This employer participates in E-verify. Florida Drug Free Workplace!